Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here I go again....

Well, I thought that since school was over I'd have lots and lots of time to give you all lovely blog posts, but I'm afraid I already have to take another break!

My sweetie will be headed over to spend six months in Iraq--and he leaves in a little under two weeks.

We will be trying to spend as much time as we can being together as a family, so I won't have much time for posting at all.

Thanks everyone for sticking with me--I'll be back in no time at all!

6 comments:

Becky K. said...

See you when you get back. Enjoy your time together and thank you for the sacrifice your family is making for my family's freedom.
We are blessed to have such an awesome military.
Blessings!
Becky K.

Emmy said...

Give James our love! Love you!
Emmy

Charree said...

I hope that you have a great time with your husband and your family.

God bless you and your family!

Dawn said...

My beloved was in Iraq Sept. 2005 - Sept. 2006 so I know how rpecious the time is together. It goes by so fast. Soak up every moment, every word together. Take lots of pictures, even silly ones. :)
Pray together as a family.

I am here for ya if you ever need to chat or vent or scream!

Blessings,
Dawn

theups said...

I will be praying for y'all!!

We live near a military base and most of my good friends are military with husbands constantly leaving or returning from the Middle East. Come to think of it, we've NEVER had a get together with all the husbands there at one time!!!

Anyway, I will pray!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

I do feel for you. Time apart is hard.